Monday, May 30, 2011

tease

So close . . . but not quite yet. The long weekend was wonderful, but I couldn't help but wish that my summer was already here! Only one more week . . . . I think I can make it.

We had a fantastic Memorial Weekend by spending it "up north" with family. We made our rounds and made it to both Argyle and East Grand Forks. Our activities included a graduation party, feeding, brushing, and riding the horses (for the two older girls), attending a Mass in honor of my grandmother and then having brunch with my grandpa, visiting the grave sites of all my departed loved ones, taking photos of my adorable cousin Eddie and his beautiful family, and a lot of hangin' with the fam!

I have quite a bit of editing to do, but I promise to get some pictures posted soon.

2 1/2 days left with students, 4 days left of work and then sweet, sweet summer!!

3 comments:

Nancy Blackmun said...

testing

Nancy Blackmun said...

Hi Honey: just caught up on all your blogging...love your writing style...it was great seeing you at brunch with grandpa this past Sunday...your pictures in the blog are gorgeous...your writing is beautiful and witty...and I love you alot. MOM

Anne said...

ahhhh, thanks mom :) Love ya too!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)