Monday, May 9, 2011

cousin katy

Do you have one of those cousins that you were raised with more like a sibling than a cousin . . . one that you have so many great childhood memories with . . . one that was at every birthday party . . . one that you called every Christmas morning to see what they got from Santa? Well, I do, and I was so excited to be able to take pictures of she and her son, Elliot.

We had a ton of fun going to a regular park and then to a "car park".

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket





Thanks Katy, for letting me capture you and your little guy (and also for letting me feed him a ton of smarties before dinner)! I can't wait till we can get together again!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)