Sunday, May 15, 2011

say what?

Ella and I were reading our usual chapter from Junie B. Jones before going to bed the other night. There happened to be a new character named "Jose" who made his debut as a new classmate of Junie B. After I read his name for the first time, Ella piped up and said:

"Jose! Just like in that song!".
"What song?" I replied.
"You know, the one about our country" she said.
" . . . No I don't. Which one? Just sing me a little bit of it" I said.
" . . . Jose, can you see . . . by the don-zer-lee life . . . "

We may have to work on her lyrical understanding :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)