Friday, May 20, 2011

bloom

Quite frankly, this Spring season has been kind-of a let down . . . lots of rain . . . cool/down-right-cold-at-times temperatures, and even snow storms! Unfortunately, the rain continues - however, the rain is starting to bring pretty things! Observe:


Photobucket
my favorite Spring tree



Photobucket


Photobucket
some of my favorite blooms




Photobucket




Photobucket beautful greens



Photobucket
Ella's favorite Spring bloom . . . really! . . . . and Carl's #1 Spring enemy
"Daddy, why would you want to kill something so beautiful?"





Photobucket lilac - my favorite Spring sent

Yes, Spring blooms are in full effect! But, really all I can think about is SUMMER!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)