Friday, August 10, 2012

truth

Okay people . . . I know what your thinking.  Why is Anne acting like everything is all peachy-keen? All of her posts sounds like she's walking through a field of daisies, hand in hand with her loving husband and all 4 of her kids, singing the Barney song while smiling at each other.

The truth is, YES, I am very thankful for all the blessings we have received (and there are SO MANY).  However, this transition has been a b-word, and we are still trying to figure everything out.  My emotions are everywhere, Carl's trying to do the best he possibly can with me (whether he is waiting on me or running from me when my wrath surfaces) and with our kids (who are also emotional wrecks . . . 6 weeks without a mother in the house can cause some damage), and quite frankly, we are just trying to make it through each day without a major melt down.

I ran across this blog http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/9/23/happily-after-giving-birth-10-things-they-dont-tell-you.html and let me tell you . . . this woman tells the absolute truth about what it's really like after having a baby.  Now, if you are a guy . . . you may want to think twice about clicking on the link. She is a little graphic at times about "lady stuff". But ladies, whether you have had a baby or not, CLICK THAT LINK! It is hilariously true, and you will have a good belly laugh from it.

Enjoy!! I know I did :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)