Sunday, August 12, 2012

perfect man

Remember when . . .

Photobucket
(this photo was taken this past Mother's Day)

Fast Forward a few months - to my stay on the 5th floor of Abbott Northwestern. Because of my bed rest, I was having a lot of aches and pains. So, the good nurses ordered me a few acupuncture sessions (which I was nervous about, but turned out to be a pretty awesome experience). During the last session before I delivered, the acupuncturist asked, "Are you nervous about your delivery and surgery?".  I told him that I was ready for all of it to be over, but yes, I was pretty nervous about it all.
He replied, "My mother always told me that 'the only perfect man on this earth is the man you give birth to', so don't be nervous, you are about to meet the man of your dreams" . . .


Photobucket

Boy, was his mother right!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)