Monday, August 27, 2012

Sip-n-See

Have you ever heard of a Sip-n-See? It's a fabulous little gathering of friends that happens after the birth of a friend's baby. It's kinda like a shower . . . without the awkward games and expensive gifts. It features favorite drinks to sip, yummy foods to nibble on and a beautiful baby to gawk at (insert Carter).

My wonderful friend, Nicole, threw me just such a party.  She totally out did herself by inviting my favorite local ladies, offering my favorite drinks (mimosa anyone?!), serving my favorite breakfast goodies and decorating like a Pinterest queen!

(breast) milk and cookie shots! (just kidding!)
 
 
 



 party favors!
 
 
the hostess with the guest of honor


Thanks, Nicole! I had such an awesome time!! And thanks to all the ladies who came.  It was so nice to finally be able to catch up after all of this delivery/surgery/NICU drama!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)