Sunday, August 5, 2012

Home!!

We are home! And it feels fantastic! We got home later in the evening on Thursday night, and it has been a blur ever since. Of course when you bring a newborn home, mamas don't get much sleep...it's no different at our house.  But I know he needs me, and in a few months or so, he (and I) will be sleeping better . . . . . . sorry, dozed off there for a minute. Before I do a nose dive right onto my keyboard, I will get onto the pictures.

These photos are from the first time the girls got to hold their brother.  They were taken last Wednesday when he was almost 2 weeks old.

Photobucket


] Photobucket


Photobucket
My dad ("bapa") and Grandma Barb

Photobucket
I think they like eachother :)



Photobucket

I have waaaaaay less free time at home compared to the hospital, so my posts may be fewer and further between.  But at some point, we will get back to some form of "normal".


No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)