Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photos!

Well . . . it wasn't easy . . . he pooped and peed on EVERYTHING, but we were patient and he finally cooperated.  I didn't get every shot or every set up I wanted, but what I did get, I am pretty happy with.  I have edited a few of my favorite shots, and still have quite a bit of editing to do . . . but I thought I would give you a sneak peek!

Photobucket

An owl theme to match his bedroom decore

Photobucket


A cowboy theme just for daddy (and grandpa Dwaine)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




. . . he looks kinda like Moses in this shot
Photobucket



Photobucket




We can't forget about mommy's wishes too . . . :)

Photobucket



Photobucket

A big THANK YOU goes out to my dearest friend, Nicole for allowing us to use her house for our shoot! And for running around like a mad woman helping me with every set up!

Sweet dreams little Carter, you earned your rest!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)