Sunday, August 19, 2012

no way . . .

I can't believe I am saying this . . . but Carter is one month old today.  I know! I can't believe it either.  I could feel this way because I was in the hospital the first whole week of his life (and completely out of it the first 4 days). It could be because he was in the hospital the first two weeks of his life. It could be because I am super sleep deprived and the days are just blurring together. It could be because kids just grow up too fast.  Whatever the reason, I can't believe it!




Carter's Favorites ~ One Month Old

nursing
pooping and peeing (preferably NOT in his diaper)
sleeping
cuddling

 . . . what were you expecting? He's only a month old :)



I promise to update you more on what's going on in our world in the days to come . . . but I have found that time is very limited at home. At the hospital, I would blog when Carter was sleeping. Turns out at home, I have three other kids to look after when he's sleeping. Didn't see that one coming :)





No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)