Sunday, June 26, 2011

sneak peek

It's late (or really early). I am tired. We had a great weekend. Lots of fun!

As you can see, words are hard for me right now. But I will show you just a peek at what our weekend was filled with:

I was super pumped about taking my cutie-cousin Emily's Senior Photos . . . I begged her to be our "model", and she graciously excepted . . . and rocked her session. Here are just a few.




Photobucket




Photobucket This picture was taken in what used to be my Grandma and Grandpa's yard, before the 1997 flood took the house away from us.





Photobucket




We had a lot of fun watching my cousin Tanner get married. Made me feel old, but it was still really fun :)


Photobucket They got married in gorgeous St. Michael's Church - - same church Carl and I got married in





Photobucket







Photobucket





More to come! Night-night.

1 comment:

Nancy Blackmun said...

Can't believe how time has flown...last time I saw Tanner he was SO MUCH younger! Looks as though it was a beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see more pictures of it and all the Lundbys! The pictures of Emily are darling...she, too, has grown up way too much. Still remember the day she was born at Altru (United Hosp. then) I gave her her first bath! Love, MOM

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)