Monday, June 20, 2011

revenge

The girls have had it . . . and I got a taste of my own medicine.


vintage camera


vinatge camera


vintage camera


vintage camera


The cameras were in my face for a change :)

(the camera ella was using was passed down to me from my mother, and her mother gave it to her . . . so it is my favorite camera of all time - - the others were given to my by Carl's mom, Judy. She had recently inherited them, and then passed them my way! I am totally in love with all of them! I can't wait to display them along with some vinatge family photos!!)


2 comments:

Nancy Blackmun said...

I just read the latest three blogs...words can't express how talented I think you are, annie! Love, MOM

Kristine said...

I LOVE the black and white of Jocie. So cute - er I mean cool. Duh.

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)