Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Word

Claire met another milestone tonight! Here is the re-enactment:

Me - "Claire do you want more?"
Claire - "Mo Mama"

That's right! Her first two-word sentence! Woo-Hoo!

Okay. I must admit, that story sounds very boring in print, but it was very exciting in person. Especially since Claire is a toddler of few words. In other "word" news, she now also says "Ella" which she says like "Ya Ya". I could make a lame comment about the "Ya Ya Sisterhood" but I think I will side-step that and show you a recent photo instead.



Photobucket

Happy Wednesday . . . weekend's half way here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not a boring post at all- that is so exciting! Yeah Claire!!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)