Thursday, December 23, 2010

Even Steven

Okay . . . I may have been a little unfair in a recent post. Apparently, guys don't like it when you post pictures of them figure skating. I have no idea why this would be. Especially when this person looked so graceful.

But, I want to set things right.

Being a former figure skater myself, I understand what it feels like to have an embarrassing photo taken from time to time (right, Nicole?) How could you not? The cheesy costumes. Bad choreography. Ice Show with themes such as "The Sound of Music" and "Rocking to the 80's". I have lived it.

So in order to even the playing field . . . here are just couple pictures of my figure skating pictures:

*warning - these images you are about to witness are disturbing, and should not be shown to young children.

** these photos may not be reproduced . . . if they are, I will find some horrible pictures of you and post them to this blog AND my facebook page.



My very first skating show - age 5 -
mom - - - what's with my hair cut!! Did you hate me?

Photobucket



OK, the last one maybe wasn't too bad . . . but nothing is uglier than this . . .



Photobucket



So many things could be said, but right now, I got nothin'.

We're even.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got nothing for this post. Absolutely no words...I am speechless.

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)