Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cooking with Claire

Over the past few months, Claire has really started to take an interest in cooking. This new hobby came about because she is attached to my hip after school ( . . . or maybe it that I am attached to hers..?) which is usually when I start to make dinner. Even though it usually ends up being a huge mess, her favorite job is stirring. After much coaching, she has started to keep the spoon in the bowl as she stirs, which has cut down on post-cooking-clean-up :)

I caught her in action just the other night when she was helping me place the tots in our Tator Tot Hotdish (or Casserole for all you non-Minnesotans).


Photobucket




Photobucket all good chefs have to sample their dishes


Photobucket
love her Michael-Jordan-Tongue


Photobucket


Photobucket
(Which side did Claire do?)

She did an awesome job! Who knows, maybe she'll be the next Martha Stewart . . . only cuter and less lame :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

ok, you LINE UP your tater tots???
I just throw them on top and hope for the best :) Then again, don't take any cooking advice from me...

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)