Monday, November 29, 2010

McFatty Monday

Holy Cow (pun intended)! I am feeling the effects of all the eating (and drinking) I did this past weekend. My diet consisted of: two Thanksgiving dinners, two left-over Thanksgiving dinners, Papa Murphy's pizza, honey buns, pumpkin dessert, mashed potatoes that was made up of one part butter, one part sour cream, to one part potatoes (delicious), french toast with peanut butter and syrup, doughnuts, muffins, two plates of nachos with Village Hot Sauce (I single-handedly ate half of a tub of it . . . John and Jessie witnessed it), ribs, stuffed pork chops, lemon cake, marble cake with ice cream, beefy cheese dip with tortilla chips, sloppy joes, potato chips, countless glasses of wine, a few pints of Blue Moon on tap, a massive plastic cup full of Coors Light (which I only paid $3 for) . . . the list goes on and on.

In efforts to make today a bit more healthy, which shouldn't be hard, I got a salad at lunch. But after eating a "chef salad" which consisted of wilting (warm) iceberg lettuce, a diced meat-like substance, and a 1/2 pound of shredded government cheese, which I then drizzled in Ranch dressing, I don't think I accomplished my goal.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow :)
Bon Appetit

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)