Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ali & Daysha

This past weekend we headed up to Argyle for hunting weekend #2. Because I was up in that neck of the woods, I decided to zip down to Grand Forks so I could give Jessie her photos and have a quick cup of coffee with my mom and sisters. We headed to my favorite coffee shop downtown called the Urban Stampede. The shop is in a charming corner brick building complete with vaulted metal ceilings and huge stained glass windows. I love this little shop . . . I wish I could live in it!


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



I wanted to get back to Argyle quickly so I didn't miss out on any of the "hunting" fun, so I didn't stay too long. I just stayed long enough to have a quick visit, a fabulous latte, and a photo shoot with my sister Ali, and niece Daysha.

We didn't stay outside very long because the winter nip was defiantly in the air, but we did stay out long enough (under 20 minutes) to get these shots.



Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket

More to come from the weekend. We had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Adolphson's house, out at the hunting party, and I had a little more fun with my camera . . . Dana and Ryan were my next models :) But right now I have to go to bed.

Good Night!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)