Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Love

Earlier this week, my good friend Nicole and I were able to take photos of our dear friend Beth and her adorable family. I have known Beth since my first year at Pinewood. Unfortunately, we don't teach in the same field (she is a speech pathologist), but we were able to get to know each other through our (sometimes notorious) coffee group. This past summer, we were able to get together more often because she and her son Bennett were apart of my beloved "Play Group". I always looked forward to Play Group mornings because we were able to get together, have coffee and breakfast treats, and let our toddlers (and Hannah!) interact and "play" with one another. It was also a time for us to vent, laugh and just have some mommy time :) Oh, I miss those days. Ladies - it's time for a weekend addition of Play Group!



It has been so wonderful to see Beth's family expand with the addition of Bennett. He is a darling little boy with loving eyes and a heart-warming smile. Throughout the shoot, you could just feel how much this family loves each other. Nicole and I had such a great time being there!



Here are some of our favorite shots:



Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket






Photobucket


Thanks, Beth and Aaron for letting us tag along with your darling family for the afternoon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG. Great minds think alike! Haha, I just updated my blog with the exact same posting! hahaha

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)