Thursday, April 28, 2011

buzz buzz

I am sure you have never heard this on my blog before, but this week has been super busy (hence the lack of posts). The big birthday bash for the two little girls is happening this weekend, and there has been much to do.



I have been putting up decorations, little by little, all week long. With every little detail I put into place, I get another eye-roll from Carl. He thinks I am trying too hard . . . I don't think I am . . . okay maybe I am going a little overboard with a few things. But what can I say, I like parties, and I am only throwing one party for two girls . . . so I think I am entitled do a few little "something extras" for the girlies . . . okay . . . I doubt the girls would care if there are center pieces on the tables, or pictures everywhere, but I enjoy the little details of parties (and weddings and showers), that's what makes them memorable!


So I will continue to be a busy little bee right up until the first guest arrives! Call me crazy (or stupid), but I love all this cute-sie-crap!

1 comment:

Jenine said...

Busy Bee...your hard work paid off! Everything looked amamzing and I loved looking at all the pictures you had out! They grow up way to fast not to celebrate BIG when they have a brithday!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)