Tuesday, April 12, 2011

two

Dear Claire,
I honestly cannot believe you are already two years old. I still look at you and see my baby.
Photobucket Photobucket
Like many two-year-olds, your favorite words are "no" (sounds like "yo") and "mine". Even though you are a tiny little tot, you fight for more independence with each day. With this new independence comes challenges for me and new horizons for you.


I love your funny sense of humor, your curious eyes, the way your hair still curls at the ends, your love for the outdoors, your caring heart, the way you copy your sisters, your girly love for footwear, how you still cuddle into "your spot", but above all . . . I love you . . . more than you will ever be able to comprehend.
Photobucket
Happy Birthday, sweetheart! We can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!


1 comment:

Nancy Blackmun said...

LOVE your words Annie . . . I can't believe Claire Bear is two either! Can't wait to see you all at the big Birthday Party for Two in a few weeks . . . hope you all had fun on Claire's birthday. See you soon. Love, Mom

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)