Tuesday, April 5, 2011

news

Two Adolphson girls have made the news recently. Check out who scored a magazine cover . . .


Photobucket


You can't see me, you say? Hey, I never said I was the only person on the cover :)



(they caught me chewing on the inside of my lip . . . it's such a bad habit but I do it ALL THE TIME - obviously) Photobucket OK, it's not Vogue or Glamour, but I'll take it.



Check out who got the top 6th Grade honor for the month of April. Like I wasn't proud enough of my eldest! (Maybe I should stop taking her cell phone away when she "sasses" me . . . nah, it's good for her).


Photobucket



Way to go, Jocie-girl! We are very proud your teachers see you as we do :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Adolphson girls!! Yahoooo!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)