Friday, April 2, 2010

This Bud's for You!

It's been about 6 months since we have seen any life on our trees. We Minnesotans have been blessed with a warm early-Spring, and for that, I am very thankful! I just love when we can see buds trying to peek out!








The only tulip that has starting to come up . . . out of the two bags of bulbs I planted 3 years ago. I don't know what color my thumb is, but it's certainly not green!


Spring is in the air, and the Adolphson's have been out to breathe it in!



Claire has loved going outside as well. Yesterday she enjoyed the 78 degrees by crawling around in the front yard. She liked picking up every leaf and stick and examining it. Good thing Mario only goes in the BACK yard!!

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute photos!!

amie giersdorf said...

Wow, she is totally CARL's mini-me!!! SO cute!!! We can't wait to meet her!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)