Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring-a-ding-ding


Spring is in the air, and the Adolphsons are taking full advantage. As I write, I am enjoying a 65 degree, sun soaked, cool breezed, Saturday afternoon from the patio in our back yard. As I watch our neighbors enjoying rides on their lawnmowers, I can't help but take in all that spring has to offer. Budding trees, kids running, ladies gardening, joggers pounding the pavement, bikers (some in spandex and others in leather) biking, big round robins, the smell of charcoal, emerald grass, all-in-all a little slice of Minnesotan heaven :) We have been so spoiled with our 70 degree April days, but considering our history, we will take it without guilt.



All the girls have been loving the outdoors. Whether it is jumping on the tramp, shooting hoops, peddling their bikes, or going for a walk, the girls are over the case of cabin fever they felt in February.



We hope this awesome weather is just the beginning of a glorious summer vacation . . . which is only 7 weeks away! WooHoo!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loooooooooooooooove the photos! You're taking hospital photos for us, right?!?!?! (I am serious.)

Anne said...

Sure thing, nicole! Would love to...although, I think the pictures (on the blog) look a little fuzzy and perhaps distorted?? Do you think I am blowing them up too big?

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)