Friday, April 9, 2010

Ode to My Breast Friend

I bid ado to you, my loyal companion, for today is the last time you will be slung over my shoulder on the way to work. Gone are the lunch breaks and prep hours we spent together. My precious babe will be a year old on Monday, and will no longer need your production while at daycare. Although I will miss that humming rhythm you provided during our quiet moments, I cannot say I won't enjoy the freedom I will now have during my "free time" at work.

Great job, Breast Pump. Enjoy your retirement.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAH! I have not even started yet and I cannot wait for the day I can post something similar!!

Kristine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)