Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yay!!!....and Boo!!

I just got back from my ultrasound and they believe the baby to be 5 pounds 9 oz already!! Whoot Whoot! Way to be big, baby! :)

On the darker side of the news, my surgeon  told me that I will definitely have to have my bladder surgically repaired.  He said he can see on both my ultrasounds and my MRI that my placenta has, in fact, invaded on the back side of my bladder (he just says it like it is...unlike some of my other docs). It wasn't the news I wanted to hear, but I do like knowing instead of just wondering. It's nice to be prepared.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)