Friday, July 13, 2012

still tickin'

Well folks, this little (...um, not so little) time bomb is still pregnant! I can't tell you how many people continue to be impressed by my pregnant-ness. What can I say? All of these pregnancies must have made me some sort of pro . . . renegade placenta or not!

Did I ever mention how much I love my friends? Those little stinkers threw me a little surprise baby shower up in the hospital on Wednesday! It was a nice little break from reality :)

Carl and the girls have been visiting too.  Not quite everyday, but I will take any chance I get.  When they come, we usually hang out in the room a little, then head out for my " daily 30 minute wheelchair ride". There is a little "park" outside with some fountains that the little girls walk around and jump off of. We also snack on McDonald's ice cream cones almost every day they are here :)

Last night, Jocie stayed the night with me.  It was pretty awesome.  We watched a movie, ate snacks, slept in, ordered room service (twice) and played a mean game of bananagrams.


Photobucket



This weekend I am looking forward to a dinner date with friend Nicole, and Lost mini-marathon with Carl, and a visit from the girls on Sunday.  Yes, days and nights in this place can get pretty long.  But to be honest, it really hasn't been all that bad (yet).




2 comments:

Kristine said...

and not that long to go!!! :)

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)