Monday, July 9, 2012

reunited and it feels so good

Last night was the first night I stayed here by myself, which was a little lonely, but this afternoon was wonderful because I got to see my girls again!! It felt waaaaaaay longer than six days since I had seen them last.  I swear they all grew! It's really hard to sit in a bed all day and night and just wonder what they are up to. It was a great feeling having them here today, if only for a few hours. I felt whole again :)

Photobucket

No new news to report, which is good news. Tomorrow I have an ultrasound, where they should be able to give me a good estimate of how big the baby is. So, think BIG thoughts :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)