Tuesday, January 4, 2011

girl

This morning started out the same as every other weekday. Curse the screaming alarm clock. Get in shower. Get ready for the day that is to come . . . yada-yada-yada.



But then came another First. I have been wondering what to do with Claire's hair for the past couple of weeks. Her "bangs", if not held over by a clip, are starting to fall into her big batting eyelashes. Her baby-curls in the back are starting to resemble a mullet. Do I cut? Do I leave be? I can't make up my mind. So today, I swept her half-curly-half-straight baby mullet into her very first full-pony-tail.



It barley fit, but there it was.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The first of many pony-tails that will be in her hair. When I stopped my morning routine long enough to admire her new do, she didn't look like the same toddler I had scooped up out of her crib just moments before. She was a girl. A big girl. (the only thing making her look more like a baby is that dang passie!)



Photobucket




She is growing up way too fast!! How do I slow life down!?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)