Sunday, January 9, 2011

to cut, or not to cut

As you may know, I have been wondering what to do with Claire's hair lately. On one hand, it's nice to have a toddler that needs a hair cut (the older two were pretty much bald well into their two's). But on the other hand, I don't know what to do with her baby-fine little locks.

Of course, I believe Claire to be one of the cutest toddlers I have ever seen . . . but she is starting to resemble one of my favorite movie characters.

Photobucket

Photobucket




Because of this, I need to decide where to go from here. Do I leave it be, and just make sure to put her mop in a sprout-type pony tail everyday, and wait for it to grow out a bit? Do I cut her baby mullet of curls to allow the hair on the top of her head to catch up with the back (baby bob)? Do I cut bangs to get the hair out of her eyes and let the back grow? I am stumped.

Please help me with my decision! If you scroll down to the end of the postings on this page, you will find a poll. Please vote! (there is no way to track who is voting for which selection - - so just vote!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)