Friday, March 25, 2011

new baby

NO! I am not pregnant. But I do have something new in my life that I care very much about.

As most of you know, I have been giving my camera quite a workout the past year or so. Not only do I take many candid photos of my own family, but I have also branched out and have been taking some not-so-candid photos for other family and friends. With every photo session I fall a little deeper in love with photography . . . and I am not alone.

Two friends of mine also share the same passion. After sharing ideas and props, we got to talking - - and after a lot of nervous conversations, we have decided to start our own side photography business! We made this decision because:

a) we absolutely love taking photos
b) we want to be able to support our habit
c) we want to be able to offer great portraits at an affordable price

and thus, our new baby was born


Photobucket

It's always nerve-wracking and scary to "put yourself out there", but we are excited about what's to come. We have already had paying customers, but we are looking forward to booking more clients this Spring and Summer - - so if you know anyone who needs some photos taken, please spread the word! :)

Please check out our website and let us know what you think!

http://www.myfriendsphotography.com/


Here goes nothing!! :)

2 comments:

Jenine said...

I am so very impressed with your new adventure with such wonderful ladies!! We can't wait to have you take more pictures of our family! Any chance you want to travel to Denmark with me to take some photos there too....It is a BEAUTIFUL place! I will spread the word - handed out 3 of your cards already! :-)Wishing you good luck and endless hours of photo fun!

Beth said...

Yea!! I'll be contacting you for a spring session. Fabulous website!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)