Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Gorgeous Griffins

Today I had the pleasure of meeting my newest nephew, Collin. When I arrived at the Griffin house, Collin's big sister Kiera was happy to show me into their beautiful home. His mother, Kelly, look radiant (as usual) and way too happy, awake and THIN to have a two-and-a-half week old baby!

Collin seemed very relaxed and laid back, which made him very easy to photograph. I was a little nervous, since I had never taken "real photos" of a newborn before, but here are some of my favorite photos of the day.



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket

I can't wait to see Collin grow into the handsome little man I know he is going to be. On top of being cute, he had better learn how to hold his own . . . he has plenty of girl cousins that all have "strong personalities". The best advice I can give him is - Push Hard and Run Fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I "liked" every single one of your photos on Facebook! Great Job!....I am so happy that we are parnters in crime! ;)

Anne said...

Me Too! I can't wait for tomorrow :)

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)