Saturday, October 9, 2010

Claire's 18 Month Photo Session

This past week, I took Claire to some of our favorite spots in Big Lake and took some photos of her in her element . . . the outdoors.

Here are some of our favorites. If you are a family member, please let me know which one(s) you would like and in what size :)




Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket She looks pretty sad in this picture, but it was too cute not to post :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

In this picture, it looks like she's saying, "Oh, I just love the lake".


Photobucket


Photobucket

I cannot believe Clarie is already 1 1/2 years old. She has touched our hearts so deeply with her big curious eyes, adventurous spirit and cuddly little body. She is growing and learning everyday, and I can't wait to see the lovely girl she blossoms into.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne, your photos are absolutly amazing of Claire. Man she is a cutie-pie!! It has been really fun to watch her grow, I cannot wait until her and Hannah are running around getting into trouble together. If you have extra photos-pass one this way, I know I am not family.....but you know...... :)

Anne said...

absolutely! just let me know which photo(s) and which size :)

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)