Tuesday, May 4, 2010

little steps

Claire has taken her first few steps, and is determined to be a full-fledged walker very soon! Everyday she gets a little more brave, as she ventures out into the wide open. The most steps she has taken at one time is 14, but we know it won't be long until she is running. Watch out world!

I have (sadly) realized that I no longer have a baby. I have a toddler. I know everybody says this, but she is growing way too fast. I would love to press the slow-motion button to our life, and just enjoy every little minute; Ella's last few days of being a four-year-old, Jocie's last few weeks of elementary school, and Claire last few days of being a crawler. . . how can I slow it all down? What's a mommy to do?!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I love that she's fearless! She just goes!

Nancy Blackmun said...

Annie: Just caught up with your new blog additions -- I thought about you last weekend while at work--darn, wish I had been there too! One woman delivered a "Claire Mae"!! Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend and also to see Ella's recital! See you Sunday! Love, Mom

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)