Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I like to move it, move it

Wow . . . this little bugger sure can move! It's amazing how much this baby is swimming around. It's been awhile since I was pregnant with Ella, but I am pretty sure that this is my most active baby yet. So much in fact, that the massive flutters sometimes takes my breath away . . . not that it hurts, but just because it feels like such a BIG shift in there! Every time the Doctor checks the heart rate (145-150 beats per minute), she's always commenting on how active the baby is. Which is only leading me to one conclusion . . . this baby is probably a lot like it's sister Ella . . . and I am beginning to hope that this baby will start to take after her oldest sister Jocie. Jocelyn's demeanor is easier to deal with :)

Today is "Read My Shirt" day at school, and I'm wearing a shirt that says, "What's Kicking?" . . . how appropriate!

Side Note: How many of you think this baby is a girl because of the heart rate? I'm starting to lean that way. But I guess only time will tell :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

My boys' heart rate was in the 130s usually, so maybe you do have another girl!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)