Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Top 20

Because I am now over 29 weeks pregnant, I am starting to get into that "uncomfortable" stage. Because of this, I'm also starting to focus on the negative aspects of being pregnant. I started to re-evaluate and decided that I need to be more positive! This might (?) be our last pregnancy, so I'd better enjoy the 2 months I have left. So I came up with the top 20 things that are GOOD about being pregnant (FYI: some of these reasons are very girlie ones . . . boys; be aware)

1. Getting told how "cute" you look
2. Saving money on the drink tab when going out for dinner
3. Never having to worry who is driving after a night out
4. Never having to worry about my zipper being down . . .Maternity pants don't have them
5. Smiled at A LOT by strangers
6. Never have to exercise for longer than 30 minutes
7. Not getting my period for 9 months!
8. Getting to sleep, knowing (and feeling) that the baby is awake
9. Going up a cup size :)
10. Telling yourself that the hamburger and fries are going straight to the baby's butt and not yours (FALSE)
11. More back rubs from the hubby
12. More hugs from the hubby
13. Sleeping through the night . . . well most of the time (potty breaks)
14. Knowing that my last day of school is in April and not June!
15. Not feeling (too) bad when the number on the scale keeps going up
16. Second helpings
17. No shoveling in the winter
18. Having a place to set my plate/beverage
19. Healthy, strong nails
20. I get to feel my little baby moving and kicking at least 10 times an hour! Could be the best feeling in the world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those gave me goosebumps! I loved that entry!

-nicole

Kristine said...

oh how I miss those maternity pants...

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)