Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nice!

So....Carl and I went to go get our taxes done the other day. We were both sitting in the accountant's office, talking about our schools, and our day with students. I started talking about the current unit I was teaching, when Carl reached over and started to brush off my shirt. I looked down and YEP I had the crumbs from my most recent snack all over my shirt!!! How embarrassing! They were everywhere! Not only do I feel large, but the evidence of my "large-ness" in plain sight for all to see.

Did I mention that our accountant is the School Board President . . . Nice :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

That's funny stuff. I keep finding crumbs in places I've never found them before (like my bra) :)

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)