Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Last Blast

Well . . . the last of the birthday festivities was this past Saturday. Because of Jocie's love with stuffed animals, she decided to have her "friend" birthday party at Build-a-Bear Workshop at the Mall of America.

Four of Jocie's friends joined us for the party. We loaded up the van with giggly fourth grade girls (and one three year old), and headed to the mall. Since we had 9 people total (including Nanny), we had to take two vehicles. I decided that it would only make sense to keep all the party girls together, so I nominated myself to drive separately with my mom (gee I'm smart...and vicious....since I totally threw Carl to the wolves...ha ha ha).

The party went off without a hitch. The store was absolutely packed. But luckily, since our party was scheduled, we didn't have to wait in line to stuff our animals. We got our own machine to use!! :) All the girls picked out their favorite animal, and an accessory or two, and made sure their animal was stuffed to their liking. After the party, we headed back to our house for cake and ice cream. It was a huge success!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)