Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm living a fairytale . . .

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess named Snow White. She had "lips the color of a nose, and scales as white as snow" (Snow White's self description). She loves wearing beautiful dress as she cleans the castle all day long.
 
(in reality, I can hardly get Snow White to pick up her toys)
 
 
I also live with a little dwarf named Grumpy.
 
 
 
He is an adorable little dwarf that can be super sweet at times (he's starting to smile when he's awake!). However, Grumpy prefers to scream and cry all day and into the night. He also loves to burp and fart, which is probably why he cries all the time. On a positive note, he turns into an absolute Prince when he's Sleepy and falls into a deep, deep slumber. 
 
 
Who am I, you might ask? Why, I am the Wicked Queen. I used to care about being fair, but now a days, all I want is few minutes of peace and a good night's sleep. You can see me around town looking haggard and unkempt. But you better not mention my appearance! I live with a Huntsman who would drag you out into the woods and you would never be seen again.
 
 
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Why do I have a dwarf that loves to bawl??



Someday, I will have a family of dwarfs who are Happy. Hell, I will even take Sleepy, Sneezy and Dopey!  Then, I will be able to live happily ever after.
 


3 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm laughing so hard right now! I think we should maybe go out soon- looks like you've been spending way to much time watching Disney movies :)

Anne said...

You are so right. I need my girls and some TALL beers.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)