Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Nights

Okay, think of a perfect summer night . . . warm temperatures . . . hanging with friends, laughing and having a great time!

For me, I totally picture this:


Photobucket



Just the other weekend we headed down to Northfield, MN to visit our dear friends the Holts. I have been best friends with Christy since 4th grade, so it was sooooo fun to watch our kids have fun together.

I am trying to remind myself that summer is still HERE. Whenever August rolls around, I get a sick feeling in my stomach because I can't help to think (know) that my summer days are numbered and school will be here in a flash.

BUT, I will not fret away the rest of my sacred summer. I will live in the now. And the now is SUMMER!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)