Wednesday, August 17, 2011

studious

Oh, my little Ella. Full of life, love and a little bit of the dickens! If I were to think of some adjectives that would describe her, I would list: sassy, loving, darling, witty, obedient (but only while with her father or in school), friendly, sparkling, and joyful. But we have a new adjective to add to the list, folks. And that word is Studious.

Ella has herself a new accessory . . . make that two new accessories!


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket






Photobucket


Photobucket




We have discovered that Ella is slightly far sighted. After 9 months of telling me that "some cars look blurry to me when they go by" - - - which of course was a straight-up lie (a girl in Ella's class had pink glasses with a purple sparkly case which she had been having her eye on . . . ). But just to make sure, I took Ella in for an eye exam and (much to her excitement) it turns out that she is a little bit far sighted and may need glasses for a few years (the Doctor thinks she'll probably grow out of it).

Now things such as typing . . .




Photobucket








Photobucket






Photobucket



And reading . . .




Photobucket



will be easier for her.

And what can I say . . . she looks dang cute in her newest accessories! Watch out 1st grade! Ella Adolphson and her glasses are ready for you!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)