Sunday, August 28, 2011

abadee-abadee-abadee, that's all folks!

It's over. It's all over. Summer has come and gone . . . ? How is this possible? I feel as though I just walked (or skipped) out of Pinewood on my last day of teacher in-service this past June. I cannot believe my Summer with the girls is over. No more carefree mornings. No more PJ's 'til after lunch. No more, "oh well, we'll just do it tomorrow". Back to the land of alarm clocks, and daycare, and WORK!

I can just hear everyone reading this (who isn't a teacher) yelling, "Oh Waaaa! You have to go back to work after a three month break! Cry me a river!" But yes, going back after summer break is hard! Do you remember what it's like to start a new job? Well, my friends, we start a new job every. nine. months.

So, Waaaaaaaaaaa, I say!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)