Monday, August 2, 2010

Two more girlies turn 30

Happy Happy Birthday to Kristine and Beth, and welcome to Club 30! We helped celebrate the beginning of their momentous 3rd decade with drinks, dinner, and more drinks. We decided that 30 was just a number, and we felt much younger than that (yes Nicole, we know you ARE younger than that . . . ). We pushed our limits and decided to stay out much too late. Let me tell you, the age I felt that next morning from pure sleep deprivation was MUCH older than 31! But it was worth it! Thanks for the good times, ladies.
Nicole and Kristine
I Love you too, Chicken Fried Rice . . . oh, so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it were not for the heat at the Twins game the next day, I would have fallen asleep in my seat.

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)