Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Time is Near


back to school

I don't want to say the time has come . . . but it is near. Still on my "positive thinking"mission, I refuse to give up on my summer yet. I still have 1 week before I have to attend my first day of Teacher In-service, and I will soak up every drop of August I have left. True, I have done a little school shopping for the girls, but I still have summer on the brain. Hopefully, all this denial does not lead up to a huge melt-down on Monday, August 30th . . . I just don't want to take any of these days for granted.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)