Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to school...for some of us

It is the night before the first day of teacher in-service for Monticello teachers...but I'm not sad..because I won't be there! As most of you know, I will be taking the first trimester off from school to stay home for a little while longer (I can't bear..no pun intended..to drop Claire off at daycare yet!). Although I will miss all of my friends at school, I am really thankful that I have this time at home with Ella and Claire. I will be singing a sad song in November, but for right now, I'm enjoying every minute of it!

1 comment:

The Hurleys said...

Teachers already take 1/2 of the year off for summer(my math teacher wasn't very good) and you want more?! I wish I was a teacher. -Mark

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)