Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jocie Goes To Camp!

Pinewood Campers
I had a awesome week at camp! One of my favorite things about camp was that our cabin (#3) won the canoe race! I got to take one of the oars home for a keep-sake. The racers were Becca (BFF) ,Cassie, Nikkia, and ME. It was awesome!
Becca, Samantha, Laura, and Joice
Jocie and Counselor Laura
My counselor Laura was fun and awesome. Guess what.......... she goes to UND! A fun thing she did on the 1st morning at camp was at 7:00 a.m. she cranked the music up and played "Brick House" to wake us up!
The Bunk House



Jocie's Bunk with a view of the lake (which you can't see in this picture)
I had a blast! I can't wait to see all you guys again!
Love,
Jocie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jocie,

It looks like you had an awesome time at camp! I'm glad to hear the first time away from Mom and Dad was a good one! Enjoy your last few weeks of summer before you start the 5th grade!!!! (Holy Cow, you old Woman!) Thanks for the camp update, I've been waiting for it!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)