Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bathing Suit Beauties


A few weeks ago, we wanted to enjoy a hot sunny day. Jocie was already at camp swimming and canoeing, and Ella, Claire and I wanted to get in on some of the summer action. We could have tried to go to the beach, but with Claire being so little, I didn't think that would be the smartest decision. So I turned on the sprinkler in the back yard, and dug the baby pool out of the shed and we had our own little "ghetto fabulous" summer afternoon :) Claire loves the water, so I knew she would like it. Ella also had a great time running through the sprinkler and holding Claire in the pool. Next summer we will finally be able to go back to the beach and enjoy summer the way it's supposed to be enjoyed...on an over-crowed beach with sand in our swim suits!

Notice the spit-up on her lip and then on her foot...i caught her right after one of her MANY barfing sessions :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the photos. I miss you. Whenever I do see you, I'm so busy running-around-like-a-chicken-with-my-head-cut-off that I don't get a chance to catch-up! Seriously, let's schedule a date.

BTW- Thanks for copying my blog background!!! :)

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)