Friday, May 8, 2009

What a great big sister!


I know I have talked about (...well l bragged about) how wonderful Jocie is...especially how great of a big sister she is! But she keeps proving me right, over and over again!

Jocie loves cuddly blankets. She recently made herself a fleece tie blanket, which she did a fantastic job on. After that, she wanted to make her baby sister, Claire a blanket of her own...so she went to the store with my mom, picked out adorable material and made her a blanket too. And then, she decided to make Ella her very own blanket for her forth birthday! So all three sisters have blankets :)

(this one is Claire's blanket)


What a JEM of a big sister!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)