Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 month old!



Whew! I can't believe that Claire-Bear (yes, she already has a nick-name) is already one month old! I feel like we just got out of the hospital. Time has sure flown by. Probably because we have been so busy since Claire has made her debut...She has had many visitors, she has already attended a birthday party, and have been baptised :)

Carl and I just feel so blessed to have such wonderful girls! Jocelyn continues to be a GREAT big sister, and also a HUGE help to me! She always helps me by holding Claire after I nurse her, so I can get ready for the day, or make dinner, or any time I need to get something done (she loves to cuddle). She has also helped me with cleaning up or putting the dishes away (usually without me asking her to help)! She has even helped me with Ella, by getting her dressed in the morning or playing with her after school (which is NOT easy sometimes!!). Ella is also a big help with Claire. She is always willing to help with diaper changes, or running to get a blanket or spit-up rag. Her favorite thing is to talk or sing to Claire when she is awake :)



We are all really excited to watch as Claire grows up and starts to show her personality. We are anxious to see if she is like one (or both) of her sisters, or if she will be one-of-a-kind!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne- That first pciture of Claire is adorable!....

Kristine said...

What a beautiful family!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)