Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 weeks old

We have been very busy over the past week. Claire has been busy eating, sleeping and pooing. Her favorite time to poo is one minute (or less) after I put a brand new diaper on :) Because of this, we have gone through way more diapers than need be.




We've also had quite a few visitors this week. My step-sister Sarah and her kids came to visit on Monday. My mom came on Tuesday and left Thursday. I had a couple of school friends come to visit on Wednesday (Nicole Johnston and John Dietel). My dad and step-mom came on Thursday night and just left today (Sunday). My brother, John came on Friday evening all the way from Iowa and left today. And the biggest surprise was my sister Jessy came this morning! I had no idea she was coming...so it was great to see her. It sounds a little over-whelming, but I loved visiting with everyone!






Next week will be a reality check. This coming week is the first week we will be flying solo. We have had family here non-stop since Claire has been born, and this will be the first week we won't have any outside help. Which means I will have to go back to cooking and cleaning (oh crap!). I have gotten quite accustomed to other people cooking, cleaning and doing my laundry for me. Oh well, it had to happen at some point!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

First of all, who wouldn't want to poo in a fresh and clean area?? I know I would!
Secondly, let me know if you need anything! I can swing by on my way home from work and help out or bring you whatever you need.

Unknown said...

She loves those fingers! Keep posting pictures - I love them all! You forgot to blog about how you are going back to school starting this Wednesday- what a highlight! haha

Kristine said...

P.S. I forgot to mention how beautiful she is!!

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)