Monday, September 10, 2012

a week buffer

 
Usually, in the world of blogging, a person attempts to keep their readers updated with the latest happenings. I am rapidly coming to the realization that I, however, am about a week late on all my posts.  So if I have talked to you in the last week, you know all of this already, so you may just want to skip all the text and just looks at the pics.  But, if I haven't talked to you . . . never mind what you just read! I am totally on schedule.
 
 
On the last night of summer, AKA Labor Day night, our neighbor Gary let us take a dip in his pool.  It was awesome to be able to do one last summer-type-activity before heading off to school the next day. 
 
 
  our number 3 has no fear! . . . someone once told me, "you know you're a redneck if you start referring to your kids as numbers instead of using their names" . . . plus we should probably stop call Ella, "number two" . . .






 Even Carter came over to see what all the excitement was about.  He got bored quickly, and went back to sleep.





The first day of school was a success.  When I picked up the girls from school they both commented on how nice/cool their teachers seemed, and how much fun it was to see friends again.  I think it's going to be a great year!





Claire, Carter and I have been having a good time hanging out at home. Claire is supposed to be going to daycare part-time so she can play with her friends and so I can get a little more sleep during the day since Carter still doesn't like sleeping soundly at night. But she has only been there once since school started . . . what!? She's fun to be around! And she always asks if she can stay with me . . . I feel it's a win/win situation :) Plus the fact that I only get a few months to be a "stay at home mom" so I want to take full advantage while I can.


 Carter doing his tummy-time
 
 
 
and checking out his crib (he still mainly sleeps in his bassinet)



Well, that's about all for now.  Next week I will update you on what we did last weekend :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)